MyDAS Payment Plan
Congratulations! You’ve just completed your CBT. Now what? The SMT MyDAS payment plan allows you to schedule a convenient monthly payment whilst you refine and practise your skills after your CBT. Choose from 10 or 18 monthly payments. Payment covers the training course fees, bike hire, insurance, collision damage waiver and your Module 1 and Module 2 test fees.
How Does it Work:
- Click here and sign up to MyDAS
- We collect the payments from you every month, automatically debited to your payment card.
- When your prepayment plan is in its final month, we will contact you to book your 4 day course and test dates.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How can I pause my payment plan?
Please contact the office at [email protected] with your request and we will pause your payment plan for as long as you need.
I am moving away from the area before I finish my payment plan – how can I get a refund on my payments so far?
Payments made under the MyDAS scheme are non-refundable.
- Debit or credit card (in the name of the rider)
- Minimum age 24 at the end of the payment plan (you must be aged 24 or over to start the DAS course)
- Current CBT certificate
- Current theory test pass certificate
 The payment plan will cover your first test fees only – you will pass first time, right?
 To arrange a pre-payment plan for someone else, please contact [email protected]